Reduced form COENZYME Q10 (CoQ10)
JAN code : 4934911005129
- Dietary supplement.
COENZYME Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential nutrient found in nearly every cell in our body which helps to produce energy from the food we eat.
As CoQ10 is present in food, our body can take it from everyday meals. However, age-related decline in CoQ10 content occurs in our body.
The CoQ10 we use in our medicine is KANEKA’s reduced form which can directly be involved in energy production in the body unlike the oxidized form which need transform to become the reduced form after consumption, generating loss in the conversion process.
- Ingredients: edible oil and fat, COENZYME Q10(reduced form)/processed starch, glycerin, emulsifying agent (derived from soybeans), gelling agent (carrageenan), thickener (yellow bees wax), caramel color and pH adjuster
- Nutrition information (per pill/460mg): energy 3.2kcal, carbohydrate 0.15g, protein 0.0g, sodium 0.005g and fat 0.29g
- Total : 13.8g (460mg X 30 sachets)
- Usage and Dosage
Swallow a pill per day with water or tepid water without chewing.
< Precautions for the safe use of the medicine >
# Refer to the ingredients list and if there are any ingredients you are allergic to, do not take the medicine.
# Stop taking the medicine, if it doesn’t agree with you. Keep the recommended daily intake.# Maintain a nutritionally balanced diet consisting of staple food, main dish and side dishes.
- About preservation
- Store the medicine in a cool place away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
- Manufacturer/distributor : Shiseido Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)