Vitatreal Hachimijiouganryo Extract Tablet
JAN code : 4987334201920
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- For mid-aged to senior troubles. Hachimijiouganryo Extract Tablet is a product made from traditional Chinese medicine formulation of the original "Hachimijiougan".
The following symptoms of those who are less moderate, tired easily, are extremely cold, and have urine volume reduction or polyuria with dry mouth :
Improvement of symptoms associated with lower limb pain, back pain, numbness, blurred vision of the elderly, itching, difficulty in urination, residual urine, nocturnal urine, frequent urination, swelling, hypertension (stiff neck, head weight, tinnitus) , light urine leakage.
- Per 1 adult daily dose (9 tablets)
- Hachimijiogan extract 2.2 g (1/2 amount) rehmannia root 2.5 g, poria sclerotium 1.5 g, cornus fruit 1.5 g, moutan bark 1.5 g, dioscorea rhizome 1.5 g , cinnamon bark 0.5 g, alisma tuber 1.5 g, powdered processed aconite root 0.5 g.
- Additives : cellulose, CMC-Ca, carbonate Ca, calcium metasilicate aluminate, cross CMC-Na, Mg stearate.
- Usage and Dosage
Take the following dose before meals or between meals.
Adults (15 years +) : 3 tablets each, 3 times a day
7 - 14 years : 2 tablets each, 3 times a day.
Under 7 years : Do not take.
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
Children should take them under guidance and supervision of parents.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Honzo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)