Vitatreal Daisaikotou Extract Table
JAN code : 4987334201937
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- Daisaikotou extract tablet is a product made from traditional Chinese medicine formulation of the original "Daisaikotou" into an extract tablet that is easy to take.
- Stamina is enriched, it is painful from the flank to the epigastrium, there are tendencies of constipation but following symptoms : gastritis, addiction constipation, stiff neck, headache, constipation, neurosis, obesity due to hypertension
- Daisaikotou extract 1.70 g (1/2 amount)
- Extracted from bupleurum root 3.00 g, pinellia tuber 2.00 g, scutellaria root 1.50 g, peony root 1.50 g, jujube 1.50 g, immature orange 1.00 g, rhubarb 1.00 g, ginger 0.75 g.
- Additives : cellulose, Ca carbonate, Mg aluminometasilicate, Cross CMC-Na, Mg stearate.
- Usage and Dosage
Take the following dose before meals or between meals
Adults (15 years +) : 4 tablets each, 3 times a day
5 - 14 years : 3 tablets each, 3 times a day
Under 5 years : Do not take
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
Children should take them under guidance and supervision of parents.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Honzo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)