Vitatreal Keisibukuryogan tablet [Soushisei]
JAN code : 4987416135211
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
Keisibukuryogan tablet [Soushisei] is made from "Keisibukuryogan," an old prescription of herbal medicine passed down since ancient times in China, into easy-to-swallow tablets.
It is effective for mensural pain (period pain), stiff shoulderss, menopausal disorder, dark spots and others complained of by persons with relatively strong physical strength and conditions of hot flashes and cold limbs.
This medicine is for the following symptoms complained of by persons with relatively strong physical strength with conditions of lower abdominal pain, stiff shoulders, heaviness in the head, dizziness, hot flashes, cold feet and others: Irregularity of menstruation, menstrual disorder, menstrual pain, menopausal disorder, assorted female disorders, stiff shoulders, dizziness, heaviness in the head, bruise (contusion), chilblain, dark spots, rash/skin inflammation and acne.
< Addition >
Assorted female disorders mean neuropsychiatric symptoms and physical symptoms including psychological anxiety, irritation and others that appear according to hormonal changes triggered by menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, post-baby, and menopause.
- Following ingredients are contained per daily dose (12 tablets)
- Powdered Chinese cinnamon 600mg, powdered poria sclerotium 600mg, powdered mountain cortex 600mg, powdered peach kernel 600mg, powdered paeoniae radix 600mg
- Additive： Magnesium metasilicate aluminate, sucrose fatty acid ester, cellulose and aspartame (L-Phenylalanine compound).
As the medicine contains natural ingredients (herbal medicine), the color of tablets may vary slightly.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the recommended dose as follows with water or tepid water before meal or between meals.
Adults (15 years or older): 4 tablets t.i.d.
Seven to fourteen years: 3 tablets t.i.d.
Five to six years: 2 tablets t.i.d.
Children under 5 years: Do not take the medicine
( "Between meals" means 2-3 hours after a meal)
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
Supervision of an adult is required when a child of 5 years or older takes the medicine.
- CAUTIONS FOR USE
- When consultation is required
1. Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor, if
(1) You are under a care of a doctor (2) You are pregnant or possibly pregnant. (3) You have weak constitution (person with declined physical strength or of delicate health) (4) You have a history of developing allergy reaction to medication and others, including rash, reddening of the skin and itchy sensation.
2. Stop using the medicine immediately and go to see a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the medical package insert (patient information leaflet) if the following symptoms appear after taking the medicine, as the symptoms might be side effects. [affected area: symptoms]
[Skin：rashes, redness or itchiness] [Digestive organs：decreased appetite]
In rare cases, serious side effects as follows might occur. In that event, seek medical attention immediately.
< Liver dysfunction >
Following symptoms appear: fever, itchiness, rashes, jaundice (yellowish pigmentation of the skin and whites of the eyes), brownish urine, sense of fatigue all over the body, decreased appetite and others.
3. Following symptoms might appear after taking the medicine. If such symptoms continue or become worse, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor:
4. If there is no improvement after taking the medicine for about a month, stop using the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this user's guide.
- CAUTIONS ON HANDLING AND STORAGE
(1) Keep the medicine in a cool place with less moisture away from direct sunlight.
(2) Put the medicine out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine into other container (it might cause misuse or quality change of the medicine)
(4) Do not touch the medicine with wet hands. (If moisture touches a tablet, the tablet color may change.)
- KITANIHON PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. (Made in Japan)