Vitatreal Bouiougitou Extract Tablet
JAN code : 4987416137918
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- It is made from the extract extracted from the anti-dysprosia herbal medicine used for those with whiteness, muscle tightness, obesity tendency that get tired easily, sweat easily and people who have symptoms such as joint pain. It is easy to take tablets.
- The following symptoms of those who are less moderate, tend to be tired easily, tend to sweat easily : Swelling and pain of the joints accompanying obesity, swelling, hyperhidrosis, obesity (water retention)
- Per daily dose 12 tablets (1 tablet 320 mg)
- Dry extract made from boiogito extract 1.90 g, sinomenium stem and rhizome 2.50 g, astragalus root 2.50 g, atractylodes rhizome 1.50 g, jujube 1.50 g, glycyrrhiza 0.75 g, ginger 0.50 g
- Additives : lactose, cellulose, CMC-Ca, Mg stearate.
- Usage and Dosage
Taking the following dose before meals or between meals
Adults (15 years +) : 4 tablets each, 3 times a day
7 - 14 years : 3 tablets each, 3 times a day
5 - 6 years : 2 tablets each, 3 times a day
Under 5 years : Do not take.
Between meals means 2-3 hours after a meal.
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
Children under 5 years : Take under guidance and supervision of parents.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Kitanihon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)