JAN code : 4987457101510
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- The name of Yokukansan was given to this medicine based on the efficacy of suppressing and calming the excitement of liver gas. It is used for those with nervous tendencies, being angry easily, irritated, etc., and also responds to children with strong tempers.
As a measure of moderate physical strength, the following symptoms of a somewhat weak gastrointestinal tract, nervous disturbance, anger, irritability, etc :
Neurosis, insomnia, children's crying, child illness (nervousness) , menopausal disorder, blood passage disease, tooth grinding
< Addition >
Blood passage disease has mental symptoms and physical symptoms such as mental anxiety and annoyance appearing in association with changes in female hormones such as menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, post pregnancy, and menopause.
- Per 3 packets (6.0 g)
- Japanese angelica root 1.5g, uncaria hook 1.5g, cnidium rhizome 1.5g, atractylodes rhizome 2.0g, poria sclerotium 1.0g, glycyrrhiza 0.75g, citrus unshiu peel 1.5g, pinellia tuber 2.5g
Fine granule containing 5.8g (equivalent to about 2.9 g in terms of dried matter) of yokukansankachinpihange extract made from the above.
- Additives : Mg metasilicate, hypromellose, dextrin, lactose, corn starch, and flavoring.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount in water or hot water before meals or between meals.
(Between meals means 2 - 3 hours after eating.)
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day (2.0 g)
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day (1.3 g)
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day (1.0 g)
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day (0.7 g)
Under 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day (0.5 g or less)
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Please adhere to the usage and dosage.
(2) Children should take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) For infants under the age of 1, priority is given to the doctor's medical treatment, and only should only be taken when unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Matsuura Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)