Vitatreal Saikokeishitō Extract Powder
JAN code : 4987457101688
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- This medicine, is a combo of keishitou and shosaikotou, and works from the initial symptoms of a cold such as headache or chills, to the late stage of a cold accompanied by nausea and anorexia. It is used for symptoms around the middle of a cold when the disease transitions.
Moderate fitness or slightly weak constitution, many with abdominal pain, sometimes accompanying diseases such as fever, chills, headache, nausea :
Symptoms of middle to late stage of gastroenteritis, cold
- Per 3 packets (6.0 g)
- Bupleurum root 2.5 g, pinellia tuber 2.0 g, cinnamon bark 1.25 g, peony root 1.0 g, scutellaria root 1.0 g, ginseng 1.0 g, jujube 1.0 g, glycyrrhiza 0.75 g, ginger 0.33 g
Fine granule containing 3.6 g (equivalent to about 1.8 g in terms of dry matter) of saikokeishitou extract ("TCM Medical Examination Guide", 1/2 amount) made from the above.
- Additives : Mg metasilicate aluminate, hypromellose, lactose, corn starch, and flavoring.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount with hot water or water before meals or between meals.
(Between meals means 2 - 3 hours after eating.)
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day (2.0 g)
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day (1.3 g)
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day (1.0 g)
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day (0.7 g)
Under 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day (0.5 g or less)
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Please adhere to the usage and dosage.
(2) Children should take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) For infants under the age of 1, priority is given to the doctor's medical treatment, and should only be taken when unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Matsuura Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)