Vitatreal Saikokaryūkotsuboreitō Extract Powder
JAN code : 4987457101701
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- Vitatreal traditional Chinese medicine preparation series. 1 type of Saiko. Mental anxiety, palpatations, and insomnia are said to be some of the modern-day illnesses, and this medicine is suitable as a remedy for these symptoms.
Physical fitness moderate or higher, mental anxiety, following symptoms accompanied by palpitations, insomnia, constipation etc :
Accompanying symptoms of high blood pressure (palpitations, anxiety, insomnia) , neurosis, menopausal neurosis, children's crying, and constipation
- Per 3 packets (6.0 g)
- Bupleurum root 2.5 g, ginger 0.4 g, pinellia tuber 2.0 g, ginseng 1.25 g , poria sclerotium 1.5 g, longgu 1.25 g, cinnamon bark1.5 g, oyster shell 1.25 g, scutellaria root 1.25, rhubarb 0.5 g, jujube 1.25 g
Fine granule containing 3.2 g (equivalent to about 1.45 g in terms of dry matter) of saikokaryukotsuboreitou water-based extract.
- Additives : Mg metasilicate, hypromellose, lactose, potato starch, and flavoring.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount with water or hot water before meals or between meals.
(Between meals means 2 - 3 hours after eating.)
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day (2.0 g)
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day (1.3 g)
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day (1.0 g)
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day (0.7 g)
Under 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day (0.5 g or less)
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Please adhere to the usage and dosage.
(2) Children should take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) For infants under the age of 1, priority is given to the doctor's medical treatment, and should only be taken when unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Matsuura Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)