Vitatreal Tokakujyokito in fine granule form
JAN code : 4987457101718
- Type-2 OTC Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- The medicine is used for people with more than ordinary physical strength with a condition of hot flashes and constipation, for the treatment of gynopathy like irregularity of menstruation, dysmenorrhea and accessory symptoms of high blood pressure.
The medicine is effective for the following symptoms of people with more than ordinary physical strength who has hot flashes and tendency of constipation:
irregularity of menstruation, dysmenorrhea, psychological instability during menstruation or after childbirth, lower back pain, constipation, accessory symptoms of high blood pressure (headache, dizziness and stiff neck), hemorrhoid and contusion
- Per 3 sachets (6.0g):
peach kernel 2.5g, rhubarb 1.5g, cinnamon bark 2.0g and glycyrrhiza 0.75g.The medicine is in the form of fine granules which contains liquid extracts of Tokakujyokito 2.15g (equivalent to about 0.85g of dried herbs) made from the above four kinds of herbs, and mirabilite 1.0g.
- As additives, magnesium aluminometasilicate, lactose, potato and flavor are used.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the recommended dose as follows with water or tepid water before meal or between meals.
Adults (15 years or older): 1 sachet (2.0g) t.i.d.
Seven to fifteen years: 2/3 sachet (1.3g) t.i.d.
Four to seven years: 1/2 sachet (1.9g) t.i.d.
Two to four years: 1/3 sachet (0.7g) t.i.d.
Children under 2 years: 1/4 sachet (less than 0.5g) t.i.d.
< Instructions for the usage and dosage >
(1) Please strictly follow the usage and dosage instructions.
(2) Children of every age should take the medicine under the supervision of an adult.
(3) For a child under one year of age, give priority to taking him/her to a doctor for medical attention. Do not give the medicine unlsss absolutely necessary.
- Cautions for use
What you should not do(If the consumer take the medicine without following instructions and warnings, it might cause harmful side effects or health risks)
1 . Do not give the medicine to a baby under 3 months of age.
2 . Do not take a cathartic medicine (purgative) while taking the medicine.
3 . Do not take the medicine if you are in the lactation period. Or stop breastfeeding while taking the medicine.
When consultation is required.
1 . Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking the medicine, if you are or have :
(1) under a care of a doctor (2) pregnant or possibly pregnant (3) a weak constitution (people with declined physical strength or of delicate health) (4) poor digestion (5) a history of rashes, redness, itchiness and other conditions caused by allergic reaction to medication or others)
2 . Stop using the medicine immediately and go to see (consult) a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the medical package insert (patient information leaflet) if the following symptoms appear after taking the medicine which might be side effects. [ affected area: symptoms ]
[ Skin:rashes, redness or itchiness ][ Digestive organs:diarrhea with severe abdominal pain and stomachache ]
3 . Following symptom might appear after taking the medicine. If such symptoms continue or become worse, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert.
4 . If there is no improvement after taking the medicine for about a month (or 5-6 days in case of constipation), Stop using the medicine immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert.
5 . Stop using the medicine if caused bleeding and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert.
- Cautions on handling and storage
(1) Keep the medicine in a cool place with no direct sunlight and less moisture.
(2) Put the medicine out of reach of children.
(3) Keep the medicine in the original bottle. If transferred into other container, it might cause misuse or quality change of the medicine.
(4) As the medicine contains natural ingredients, its color varies slightly by drug forms. Such color difference, however, has no effect on efficacy.
(5) If you use part of a sachet of the medicine and plan to use the leftover for later, keep it with the open end folded, and use up the remaining within two days.
(6) Do not use the medicine after expiration date.
- Matsuura Yakugyo Co., Ltd. 24-21, Enjocho, Showa-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, 466-0054