- Product Lineup
- Designated Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Vitatreal Quick A Tablet
Vitatreal Senna granule
JAN code : 4969726010280
Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Class II drugs with relatively high risk, and require special caution. Contains ingredients that may cause health hazards leading to hospitalization in a rare case.
- Senna is a plant which has long been medically used by Arabian doctors and also frequently used as laxatives in Europe and America. In Japan as well, senna has long been widely used to alleviate constipation and uncomfortable symptoms caused by constipation.
- Constipation. Alleviation of the following symptoms caused by constipation : heaviness in the head, hot flashes, rough skin, pimples, loss of appetite (decrease of appetite), abdominal distension, intestinal fermentation and hemorrhoids
- Following ingredients are contained per daily dose of 2 sachets (3.0g)
- JP listed powdered senna leaves 1000mg
- Additives: Lactose, corn starch and powdered gum Arabic.
- Usage and Dosage
Take twice a day, before breakfast and dinner. At first, take smaller of the recommended dose and increase or decrease it within the recommended dose range, while watching the condition of bowel movement.
Adults (15 years or older): 1/2 ~ 1 sachet b.i.d.
Eleven to fourteen years: 1/3 ~ 2/3 sachet b.i.d.
Seven to ten years: 1/4 ~ 1/2 sachet b.i.d.
Children under 7 years: Do not take the medicine
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Strictly follow the usage and dosage instructions.
(2) Supervision of an adult is required when a child takes the medicine.
- CAUTIONS FOR USE
- What you should not do.
(If not follow the instructions, the existing symptoms may get worse, or side effect or accident might occur)
1. While taking this medicine, do not take the following medicine.
Other cathartic medicine (purgative medicine).
2. Do not take the medicine if you are in the lactation period. Or stop breastfeeding while taking the medicine.
3. Do not take large amount of the medicine.
- When consultation is required
1. Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor, if
(1) You are under a care of a doctor.
(2) You are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) You have a history of developing allergy reaction to medication and others.
(4) You have following symptoms: acute abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
2. Stop using the medicine immediately and go to see a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this box, if the following symptoms appear after taking the medicine, as the symptoms might be side effects. 〔affected area: symptoms〕
〔Skin：rashes, redness or itchiness〕〔Digestive organs：acute abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting〕
3. Following symptoms might appear after taking the medicine. If such symptom continue or become worse, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this medicine box:
4. If there is no improvement after taking the medicine for about a month, stop using the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this medicine box.
- CAUTIONS ON HANDLING AND STORAGE
(1) Keep the medicine in a cool place with less moisture away from direct sunlight.
(2) Put the medicine out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine into other container (it might cause misuse or quality change of the medicine)
* As the medicine contains natural ingredients (herbal medicine), its color varies slightly. Such color difference, however, has no effect on efficacy.
- Yamato Godo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)