Vitatreal Shakuyakukanzoutou Extract Granule A
JAN code : 4975031008751
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- Shakuyakukanzoutou Pharmaceutical Licorice Extract Granule A is an extract granule made in accordance with Shakuyaku licorice that is listed in the traditional Chinese medicine "Treatise of Cold Damage Disorders" (Shang Han Lun) .
- Cold, nose rash, headache, shoulder stiffness, muscle pain, hand and shoulder pain
- Per daily dose of 3 packets (1 packet 1.5 g)
- Water-made dried extract from peony root 3.0 g, glycyrrhiza 3.0 g, 1.34 g
Additives : lactose and potato starch.
- Additives : lactose and potato starch.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount in water or hot water before meals or between meals.
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day
Under 2 years : Do not take.
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Children should take them under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) Adhere to the usage and dosage.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Toyo Oriental Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)