Vitatreal VITATREAL A insertion-type ointment
JAN code : 4987307240895
Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Class II drugs with relatively high risk, and require special caution. Contains ingredients that may cause health hazards leading to hospitalization in a rare case.
# In hemorrhoids, venous congestion causes Inflammation, pain, itchiness and bleeding.
The condition becomes complicated and worse when infected by enteric bacteria or pyogenic bacteria due to weakened immune system in the anal area. To treat such hemorrhoids, it is important to mitigate inflammation in the affected area and remove the cause of the pain or bleeding as early as possible in the right way.
# Vitatreal A suppository is a insertion-type ointment containing drugs effective for symptoms of hemorrhoids like severe pain, itchiness and bleeding.
Rectal administration: alleviation for pain of bleeding piles and blind piles, itchiness, bleeding, swelling and bleeding.
Poultice: alleviation and disinfection for pain of bleeding piles and blind piles, itchiness, swelling and bleeding.
- Per 2 g
(To relieve pain and itchiness of hemorrhoids)
Prednisolone acetate 1g
(To relieve swelling, itchiness and bleeding of hemorrhoids by reducing inflammation)
(To sterilize and disinfect the affected area)
(To promote the healing of the injury and repair injured tissue)
Tocopheryl acetate 60mg
(To suppress blood congestion by improving blood flow of the affected area)
- Additives: macrogol, white petrolatum, medium‐chain triglyceride, polyoxyethylene hardened castor oil, polyoxyethylene cetyl ether, citric acid and flavor.
- Usage and Dosage
< Rectal insertion >
Insert the nozzle and squeeze the content into the rectum slowly.
Fifteen years or older: One suppository i.t.d.
Under 15 years of age: Do not use it.
< Poultice over the affected area >
Make a poultice with a proper amount of the medicine as follows and put it on the affected area. Do not re-use the medicine for rectal insertion, if once used for poultice.
Fifteen years or older: proper amount i.t.d.
Under 15 years of age: Do not use it.
Remove the cap and put out ointment from the tube on your finger and apply it directly to the affected area, or make a poultice with the ointment using gauze or others and put it over the affected area.
# When it’s hard to put out ointment from the container. Make it soft by warming it up with your hands.
# As it is an inserting-type ointment, a small amount is left after use in the container. But the quantity to fill the tube allows for such residues.
< Instructions for the usage and dosage >
(1) Strictly follow the usage and dosage instructions.
(2) Use the medicine for rectal insertion only.
(3) Insert the nozzle part alone into the rectum to administer the medicine.
- Cautions for use
What you should not do:(If the consumer take the medicine without following instructions and warnings, it might cause harmful side effects or health risks)
1 . Do not take the medicine, if :
(1) You have a history of allergy to the medicine or an ingredient(s) of the medicine.
(2) The affected area is purulent.
2 . Do not take the medicine for a long period of time.
When consultation is required.
1 . Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor, if
(1) You are under a care of a doctor.
(2) You are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) You have a history of developing allergy reaction to medication and others.
2 . Stop using the medicine immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert. if the following symptoms appear after taking the medicine, as they might be side effects.
[ affected area: symptoms ][ Skin：rashes, redness, itchiness, swelling ][ Others: feeling of stimulation, pyopoiesis ]
In rare cases, serious side effects as follows might occur. Seek immediate medical attention, if occurred.
< Shock disease (anaphylaxis) >
Immediately after taking the medicine, following symptoms occur: itchy skin, hives, hoarse voice, sneezing, itchy throat, trouble breathing, rapid heart beat or consciousness muddle.
3 . If there is no improvement after taking the medicine for about ten days, stop using the medicine immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert.
- Cautions on handling and storage
(1) Keep the medicine in a cool place with less moisture away from direct sunlight.
(2) Put the medicine out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine into other container. (it might cause misuse or quality change of the medicine)
(4) Do not use the medicine after expiration date. And if once used, try to use up the medicine as early as possible, even within expiration date.
(5) Do not flush the used container into the toilet.
- Chugai Iyaku Seisan Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)