Vitatreal Kakkonto Extract A PREMIUM
JAN code : 4987768001158
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- Kakkonto is a representative medicine listed in the original Chinese medicine 'Treatise on Cold Damage Disorders' (Shang Han Lun) .
# For fevers, back muscles, or symptoms of a cold and headache.
# Stiff shoulder, muscle pain, pain in the hands and shoulders.
# Ingredients causing drowsiness are not included.
- Cold, nose rash, headache, shoulder stiffness, muscle pain, hand and shoulder pain
- Per 3 packets (1 packet 1.5 g)
- Pueraria root 4.0 g, peony root 2.0 g, ephedra herb 3.0 g, glycyrrhiza 2.0 g, jujube 3.0 g, ginger 1.0 g, cinnamon bark 2.0 g · · · extracted from Kakkonto. It contains 1700 mg of extract powder. (Full prescription)
- Additives : lactose hydrate, D-mannitol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate.
< Notes related to ingredients >
* Because this product uses natural (herbal medicine) extract, the color of the granule may differ slightly, but it does not substitute for the effect.
* Moisture will cause deterioration of quality, so do not accidentally get it wet or touch with wet hands.
* Because the medicine may solidify due to moisture etc. if you take the rest of 1 packet divided, please keep the bag mouth folded back and take it within 1 day if possible.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount in water or hot water before meals or between meals.
Adult (15 years + ) : 1 packet, 3 times a day
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day
Under 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Children should take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) For infants under 1 year of age, priority is given to doctor's treatment and should be taken only in case of the unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Goseyakuho Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)